Trout Fishing Made Easy at Silverbrook U-Catch
At Silverbrook, our main goal is for all of our guests to enjoy the great tradition of fishing. Our attendant will get you set up with everything you need to fish including: poles, bait and bucket.
Have some fun and come home with dinner! As you catch your fish, simply place them in your bucket and when you are finished bring your bucket to the attendant and they will measure the fish and figure out the cost. – The prices for the most common size of our fish are listed below.
How it works
There is a $10 per person entrance fee. This entrance fee will be credited against the trout you catch.
Sorry No Catch and Release
This is strictly forbidden as caught fish seldom survive and injured fish can affect the overall health of the pond.
Build budget friendly memories!
We will provide everything you need to catch fish, bait, pole and bucket!
You don’t need a fishing license!
No license or permit required. Catch as many fish as you want – no limit.
Silverbrook's Rainbow Trout Pricing
10 Inches - $8.25
12 Inches - $11.75
14 Inches - $15.75
16 Inches - $19.25
Contact us to facilitate your church, school or family group – prebooking required.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take an Aerial Tour of the Silverbrook Trout Farm
Are there a lot of fish? – yes, yes there are
Still have questions? – FAQs
We’ve provided answers to many frequent questions below
- Do we need to book a reservation?
- No Reservation required. First come first serve.
- Can we bring our own fishing rods or fly rods?
- Sorry we don’t allow any other equipment. The poles we supply are appropriate for the premises
- Is it allowed for us to bring a BBQ or Lunch?
- Sorry, we are not set up to have picnics or food prep in the pond area. Aldergrove Lake has a beautiful picnic and barbeque area and is only a short-distance away.
- Are there any age restriction for children?
- All ages are welcome to fish.
- Can we bring our own bait?
- Bait that is foreign needs to be inspected and approved before any introduction to our water source.
- Is there an area to clean our fish before taking home?
- No due to health board regulations we can not have the fish cleaned on the property.
- What type of payments do you accept?
- We accept Cash or Debit Card Only. Sorry we are not set up to accept credit cards.
- Can we bring our dog?
- Sorry we do not allow dogs.