Trout Fishing Made Easy at Silverbrook U-Catch
At Silverbrook, our main goal is for all of our guests to enjoy the great tradition of fishing. Our attendant will get you set up with everything you need to fish including: poles, bait and bucket.
Fish as long as you like and catch as many as you want. As you catch your fish, simply place them in your bucket and when you are finished bring your bucket to the attendant and they will measure the fish and figure out the cost. – The prices for the most common size of our fish are listed below.
You only pay for what you catch!
There is no entrance or admission fee. Bring the whole family! You only pay for the fish you catch.
Sorry No Catch and Release
This is strictly forbidden as caught fish seldom survive and injured fish can affect the overall health of the pond.
Build budget friendly memories!
We will provide everything you need to catch fish, bait, pole and bucket!
You don’t need a fishing license!
No license or permit required. Catch as many fish as you want – no limit.
Silverbrook's Rainbow Trout Pricing
10 Inches - $6.00
12 Inches - $8.50
14 Inches - $12.50
16 Inches - $16.50
Take an Aerial Tour of the Silverbrook Trout Farm
Are there a lot of fish? – yes, yes there are
Still have questions? – FAQs
We’ve provided answers to many frequent questions below
- Do we need to book a reservation?
- Reservations are required for groups of over 15 fishermen. No reservation for weekends or stat holidays.
- Can we bring our own fishing rods or fly rods?
- Sorry we don’t allow any other equipment. The poles we supply are appropriate for the premises
- Is it allowed for us to bring a BBQ or Lunch?
- Sorry, we are not set up to have picnics or food prep in the pond area. Aldergrove Lake has a beautiful picnic and barbeque area and is only a short-distance away.
- Are there any age restriction for children?
- All ages are welcome to fish.
- Can we bring our own bait?
- Bait that is foreign needs to be inspected and approved before any introduction to our water source.
- Is the property wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, fishing areas are accessible. Wheelchairs must have working wheel locks.
- Is there an area to clean our fish before taking home?
- No due to health board regulations we can not have the fish cleaned on the property.
- What type of payments do you accept?
- We accept Cash or Debit Card Only. Sorry we are not set up to accept credit cards.
- Can we bring our dog?
- Sorry we do not allow dogs.