As you could imagine we eat a lot of trout. This simple recipe is our go to way to prepare fresh caught trout.
- chicken broth seasoning (powder or paste)
- Mix up coating with salt, pepper and flour to taste.
- Heat up frying pan with some oil.
- Shake trout in coating mixture.
- Place a half teaspoon of chicken broth in stomach of trout.
- Drop coated trout into sizzling pan of oil to brown each side.
- Have oven preheated to 350 degrees.
- Put fried trout into oven for 5 min (max).
- Trout will be cooked and bones easily come out.
Go to Part 2